Waypoint Homes - Worst company EVER

Waypoint Homes/Invitation Homes is the worst company ever!!! They are unprofessional, don't care about their properties nor their tenants and are NOT responsible!

I had an issue with my a/c, which I think is a pretty big deal, and if it wasn't for my husband and I being on top of them they would not care! We were out of our house for 7 days even with us being on top of them!

I've been in the home for 3 months and can't wait to get out of there. Not to mention I've heard from neighbors and MAINTENANCE PEOPLE that the company DOES NOT CARE!

They did the same to me. We are suing them.

Court date is in January. I suggest you do the same. Our deposit was over 3000 then they decided to take it all and charge us another 1000.

On top of that, we had to leave our home due to the major mice and cockroaches infestation. They tried to charge us for moving out early even though we were protected under tenant laws.

Waypoint Homes Verified Representative

Hello - We're so sorry about this. Please email us your full name, property address and review to social@invitationhomes.com. Thank you.

Waypoint Homes in Riverside, California - Three year of ***

Just like all the other complaints if they did any repairs at all it was a cheap fix. At one point the electrical was dangerous with the main piwer shut off there was still arching going on finally sent a electrician he was new to Waypoint when he couldnt fix it in their time frame they told him to come bacjk the next day to finish He told them it was to dangerous to leave us overnight in those condition so he finished it I heard he no lo ger works for them they didnt care about my family didnt want to pay overtime at the end of my lease they want to raise the rent I chose to leave coundnt stand roaches cold winter and etreme heat in the some hardwood floors were horribe never never did anything in 3 yrs we started doing our own!! I have lots of pictures

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes Home Leasing.

They did the same to me. We are suing them.

Court date is in January. I suggest you do the same.

Our deposit was over 3000 then they decided to take it all and charge us another 1000. On top of that, we had to leave our home due to the major mice and cockroaches infestation.

Waypoint Homes - Neglect

Where do I start? Neglected my heating system for over a year it cut off and turned on when it wanted it had a mimd of its own it had my electric bill high each month amd every time they sent someone to fix it they said they couldn't find a problem..they owe me money and wont send me a invoice..

they also charged me a 250$ court fee every time i couldn't pay the rent online added with a late fee I paid them thousands of extra money. I am with the class act law suit reach out to me please!

Waypoint Homes - Awful rental company

We have promblem with our hot water we contact the company it took a week before they sent someone out when they came out we had to almost another week for a work order after the work order they came to fix it. We still had the same issue call them again another person came out still not fixed i told that i was getting a lawyer because they want their rent on time i want my problem fixed in a timely maner they sent another person out he fixed it.

Again i had the air condition stopped. Working i call spoke with rude person when i told her my problem she to me she will put in the work order she told me how it was going to take another week i told her that was to long of time she had the nerve to me the it not that hot that i chould'nt wait i told her now you telling me how comfortble i should be. Also after watching the news about waypoint home i live in Austell Ga they said that their eviction is the last resort it not because they evicted families in this subdivision a lot my husband i felt awful when a eviction took place two doors down from us it really hurt to watch the children get off the school bus to see all of their belonging in the yard.

Waypoint dont care about anything but money. The tenants as to have to pay for to maintain the yard for the amount of rent we pay they should be responsible for the yard give back do something for your tenants besides renting the home for more then they are worth.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes Customer Care.

Waypoint Homes - As soon as my head stops spinning I'm taking them to court!!

$$$$$$$$$ a $5000 move out fee!! I was forced to pay before I could move to another place!!!

$2000 was supposedly for Debri removal!!! What debri?? I'm a single woman " not Sanford and Son" They reached out to me!?!

I have know idea how they new I was looking for a house. They suckered me into renting from them and after three years they managed to drop my credit score so low I couldn't live anywhere without paying this ridiculous amount of money to them!!

Waypoint Homes - Bunch of bastards

Rented from these people for two years nothing ever gets fixed ontime had to wait two weeks for my stove to be fixed moved out in july told me am not getting my $2200 deposit back now this is november got a letter tellimg me i owe them $2600 what about my *** deposit they took now am suppose to pay more money this is rididulous

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes Property Rental.

They did the same to me. We are suing them.

Court date is in January. I suggest you do the same.

to Sarah Dirkse #1431264

well this is my story I got alease form a person thar said this was they house gave me aleased keys and everthing just for waypoint to knock on my door and say you have 4 days to get I showed them a leased they said you be scam I said well I gave all my money to move in this house so I went to the court and waiting to see if I can get a change to stay for aleasted 45 day I got riped off

Waypoint Homes - Waypoint Middle Income Slum Lords

I've had a similar experience dealing Waypoint. I was to that the home was priced at top dollar due to the renovations and upgrades the house had undergone.

Shortly after moving into the home and providing and healthy deposit and the first month's rent,I learned that this was the furthest thing from the truth. I've placed numerous work order tickets from plumbing issues toilet leaks, thermostat malfunctions, landscaping, etc.

After about two months of placing numerous work orders with maintenance and finally refusing to pay rent until the issues were resolved, I was threatened with eviction, shut out of the resident payment portal "due to late rent" and and forced to make payments through MoneyGram. I've attempted to contact corporate in reference to these issues but have received less than satisfactory service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes House Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Waypoint Homes - Waypoint....horrible landlord....horrible maintenance.

1.3

Two rental renewals later....Waypoint proves to be an horrible management company. From day we moved in....HVAC issue due to inadequte unit per HVAC company (summer temps 100+, electrical issues that never got fixed, a maintence department that scheduled times...i left work....and they didnt show.

Gas/sewer smell never addressed...and we had to figure a way for the hvac condensation to drain outside instead of the garage .We request many times for the mesh wiring to be put up so that the pigens stopped nesting in the gutters...they told me that was my repair and if the birds caused damage....id have to fix.

All other problems with house were easier to pay for repairs ourselves rather than deal with Waypoint!!!! Don't rent from them!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes House Rental.

Comments

WaypointHomes
Waypoint Homes Verified Representative

We're very sorry to hear you've had a negative experience and would like to have the local Maintenance team contact you. Please email us your full name, review and Waypoint property address at your earliest convenience.

You can send this info to social@waypointhomes.com. Thank you!

Waypoint Homes - Never fixed anything in home

My dauggter rent a home here in lehigh acres, fl. And had isdues with tgem couldnt get them to fix anything.

And eventuslly was evicted out of home. Her and her baby.

Waypoint Homes - They are crooks all around

So your rent becomes doing the 1st they have an excel bill they give you no grace. On xcel like excel gives then ,And I will try and a Bhikshu for not paying the excel bill they will refuse your rent for non payment of the next cell bill and evict you they are nothing but highway robbery the amount that they charge you per credit card fees is way above the normal fee ,So basically this company is set up to take addvantage of people that are already struggling ,And they're making millions off of it

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes Property Rental.

Comments

With that comment you just prove our point.

Waypoint Homes Verified Representative

Per your rental agreement, rent is due on or before the 5th of the month, therefore giving you a 5-day grace period. Just like with any rental situation, it is expected that the tenant pays their rent on time.

It is also stated in your rental agreement that if you fail to pay you rent on time, you will be charged with a late fee and subsequently legal fees if applicable. A lease is a legal document that must be followed by all parties who sign.

to WaypointHomes #1392586

*** waypoint

to Anonymous #1393549

Your nasty attude is why you are on the news now

View more comments