2K views

My family and I were also taken advantage of my Waypoint Homes I am gathering information for my attorney so that we can file a class action suit against them if any of you have stories that you'd tell and prof of any neglect and or damage done by Waypoint please post to this comment and I'll get with you privately.and we'll go from there.

Let's get them if it is up to me the CEO Fred Tuomi will have NOThING left by the time we're done.They have caused permanent health damage to me and all the member s of my family due to the neglect of toxic mold.

This reviewer shared experience about "neglect" and wants this business to "settle for my deposit back no bill for any false damage charges payment of all medical bills both past and future, moving costs, compensation for time lost from work, pain and suffering". The author is overall dissatisfied with Waypoint Homes. The most disappointing about a product or service from Waypoint Homes was maintenance neglect led to health problems to residents, scam artists and misrepresentation Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waypoint Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Waypoint Homes to other companies on our site.

Comments

In the past year that I have been with Waypoint, I've had two issues with maintenance.First was a plumbing issue because my waste pipes do not have the appropriate slope to drain, this took 2.5 months, 14 phone calls and 8 days from work.

Sometimes the guy would call to confirm that I was home so he could come over and then not show up at all. Ultimately waypoint homes decided to put a long term bandaid on the problem and not actually fix it. The second maintenance issue is my heater going out. Since December it has malfunctioned/broke 4 times, twice with strange smells that go away when you turn off the gas.

Temperatures have been in the 20 degree range during these times and it has cost me a substantial amount of money to buy fire wood, portable heaters and time from work. The home also has very poor insulation and you can hear the breeze through the cracks in the house and windows.

The strain of being cold through out the night and constantly having to call maintenance is exhausting I have attempted to contact a property manager and have left 9 messages.It has since been three weeks and I have yet to receive even a single call from waypoint management.

please contact me if you are actually doing the lawsuit, I am in.

troydewaynewilliams@yahoo.com

you can join others here:

I want in.I'm currently dealing with it.

I also have my own discrimination and neglect I'm seeking an attorney for.

Meggiem83@yahoo.com

Absolutely. I plan on taking them to court for what they did to my wife and me. Steve.dawson2@yahoo.com

I want in. ujunwapa1@gmail.com. Thanks

Please contact me. I'm interested in your lawsuit. Thanks

Can someone please email me on how to join a class action lawsuit against WayPoint Homes in Cali. Elibouchard@aol.com

I had the same scenario when i rented from them in 2014. the property flooded more than 3 times and they refused to fix the issue and wanted payment without repair. please contact me 404-453-7263

please contact me i have an extensive amount of experience dealing with this company My wife and I would be thrilled to help put an end to this companies ability to damage property and reputations without cause and or concern or consequence contact me anytime 3526511268