Waypoint Homes - Theft by deceit

All I can say is I was wronged in Colorado in 2016 and I will be filing a claim for my deposit back plus the cost to move. CR -308 the warranty of inhabitability is all there is to say about this company.

Waypoint Homes - Can’t log in online to pay rent

Trying to lay rent on time and can't offices aren't open til Monday which is after the 3rd and i don't want to get penalized need someone to contact me asap!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Waypoint Homes in Scottsdale, Arizona - They will rent to anyone

This company will rent to anyone. I have been living next door to one of their homes in Lansing Illinois and each renter they put in there is ghetto and brings a lot of traffic, trouble, cars, etc with them.

The current tenant has about 10 people living in a 3 bedroom home. Mattresses all over the house. You cant even tell who lives there and who doesn't. They are now driving through the grass to go around cars in their driveway.

Soon it will be a yard of mud and dead grass. The police has been called several times about this house. They leave broken down cars on the street.

They have roaches according to one of the 3 kids that lives there. The garage is so packed with junk that they cannot park their cars in it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes Property Rental.

Reason of review: tenants are a huge problem for the community.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

These people are flat liars as I tried to past my lease to someone - they screen the new tenant and came back with her credit score not available and her dad sign with her and they never sent anything about him - you will not be in business long go ahead and change your name again

Waypoint Homes - Follow up waiting on contact

I am still waiting on contact from a manager. No one called back so I had to call in again. And now have been waiting for the regional manager to get involved and am still waiting on a call.

Pls stay away from Colony America/Waypoint Homes

Pls stay away. They buy neglected foreclosed homes, paint them and rent them out.

Our house was full of mold. My wife was pregnant. They would transfer you from one department to another to avoid having to deal with the service calls. We had a mold inspection done which we paid out of pocket.

They sent a company to come out to fix the affected area without quarentining the area. Mold spores everywhere. They put us (party of 4) and my wife 8 months pregnant in a room at the Hampton Inn. After 3 days, they did not tell us that they were no longer covering the hotel.

Finally got of the the lease. Had to pay for our own move. Had to pay a company to come and sterilize our belongings.

They didn't pay for much and were not very acccomdating. Pls stay away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes House Rental.

Waypoint Homes in Atlanta, Georgia - Total scam. Hiring an attorney

Waypoint is a total scam. I would reccomend no one rent from these people.

They lie and dont care about their tenants. I cant wait to see them on the news again.

Waypoint Homes in Las Vegas, Nevada - HOA Scam - 3811 Fahrenheit Ct

My day in court is finally here! April 19th is the day I get to show the courts the HOA scam Waypoint/Colony/Invitation Homes (whatever name they go by now) pulls with their tenants.

It is the property managements responsibility to notify their tenants when the homeowner receives a HOA notice so the tenant can rectify said issue. Nope not the case at the Las Vegas office. Instead they receive the notice, do nothing, months go by and still nothing. Meanwhile, the owner is receiving the notice monthly!

Still no notice to tenant so issue still not fixed. A hearing is set, property mgmt company is a no show. A fine is assessed and is accruing late fee penalties monthly. Fast forward almost 2 years...the fine is now over $1000!!

So they say?!?! Hmmm ever hear of mitigating your damages?!?! The ironic part is the HOA rules I was given by my property mgmt company has nothing in there pertaining to what the original violation was for.

Well that’s the jist of it. I’m shocked after reading so many negative reviews this “company” is still in business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes Property Manager.

Comments

#1520978

Same they did to me

WaypointHomes
Waypoint Homes Verified Representative

Hi - We would like to look into this further. Can you please email us your above review and the IH property address in question to social@invitationhomes.com? Thank you.

to WaypointHomes #1631721

I was at the end of my lease and was late for the first time and they ask me to pay now or move .I agree to pay rent and late fees .they said now or pay next month and legal fees which there was none .although I had the month and late fees I owed they then told me 2500 more and the ask me to pay asap .with mold in my house I never complained .then take to court and aue me for 2.970 I had but won't take asking for more. But not in court and over the phone.ask for a break down they said we dont do break down.oh so tell me any number ...

Waypoint Homes in Marietta, Georgia - Crooks, liars, thieves

What happened? I got tangled up with a bunch of liars.

When did it happen? I’m still after a year dealing with these crooks. Tried to talk to them? Multiple times with several incompetent and rude office staff.

I’m just going to tell you straight....run!! Dear God in heaven run and don’t look back.

These filthy creatures will challenge your sanity. At one point I had three different employees disagreeing with each other only to find out they were all wrong!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes Customer Care.

Waypoint Homes - Repairs

please renters dont rent from this company. you will have regrets. Once again i call about issues. i had a schedule appointment today. No one showed up or called No one. i called and they said we sent you an email. i am at work---i cant check my email. They wanted pictures. THAT'S not my job to send pictutes. They send out maintenance workers who are dirty, ghetto, no manners and scary looking. Cheap workers- many look like they came out of jail.

i had an appointment from 12-4 pm once again no show. i waited no show. Then they are telling me i need to send pictures . I told them no. you send someone out to look at what needs to be fix. The people at waypoint home aka invitation homes can be rude.

Today was my only day off. they send me text before the day theyre suppose to arrive --- telling me they need poctures . i am at work.

They always have a problem keeping appointments and send people who does quality work .

i am not renew my lease-- they go up like 10% or more .

Beware of this COMPANY. They keep changing their name .

Colony Homes

Waypoint Homes Invitation Homes

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes House Rental.

Waypoint Homes in Oakland, California - So what if our representative tresspassed and vandalized your property... its not our problem

This company hired another company to act as their representative to trim a tree on one of their rental properties. The contractors who came out to trim that tree illegally trespassed onto an adjacent property to perform their work instead of performing the work on the property they were hired to work on.

There was permanent damage done to that property, and the contractors even made threats against the owners of that property. In order to be made whole the property owners have had to seek legal counsel. Over an hour worth of video and audio footage of the illegal actions of their representatives has been provided.

Waypoint homes is taking the stance that since it wasn't them directly who vandalized the adjacent property, then it is simply not their issue. Leaving those homeowners financially responsible for the damages caused by their representatives.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes Property Rental.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Have absolutely no integrity.