1.1

I have been with waypoiny home for over 3yrs the first 2 yrs where good but starting 2016 my husband and i started to have finance problems we both lost our jobs in different time frames and we still managed to pay 5 or 7 days late but the full amount was always paid.I am disappointed on how the Waypoint homes in miami treats their customers.

They on raising the rent every year and dont realize that people are not going to rent at such a rediculous price. My complaint has always been with the maintenance of my home. I had toilet issues where water cam out of the bottom of the toiled 4 times in both bathrooms dirty balck water. We had to call a plumber the first time oit of our own pocket becausr waypoint FAILED to send an Emergency technitian to help with the overflowing dirty water.

They take weeks to send some one and when hurricane season came last year here in south florida we have alot of rain well obviously when they fixed the house to rent it to us they did not notice that the roof had a hole a tiny hole and through time and lots of rain my tv room got wet due to that hole. It took 5 to 6 mnths to have some one and fix the problem. We had to buy a tarp to cover the hole. My son had to get up tgere because he was the lightest and in the rain he put the tarp over the hole.

My property manager has horrible customer service experience. She is a rough talker. She has helped up to an extend but the moment my husband and i lost our jobs she changed completely. I dont know what type of people this company hires but they need to rehire new people who actually have customer service experience.

She is a *** and a ***. Last year our economy got so bad because since we where job less we had maxed our credit cards to survive. We where late on paying rent 10 days buy we paid with no hessitation and she send us to waypoint lawyers. Not only did i have to pay the rent this year but also their fee because she did not want to help us nor even attempted to ask and see what can be done.

I work now for a good company where customer service is a priority and making sure our custimers are satusfied. We understand peoples needs and situations so we try to help as much as we can aslong as they pay. I understand she is doing her job but now we are screwed with this stipulation that we cant get out of. Waypoint is a horrible co.pany to rent from.

If u are smart people i suggest u rent some where else.And run away from them with ur money.

Review about: Waypoint Homes House Rental.

Had an Experience with Waypoint Homes?

Comments

WaypointHomes
Waypoint Homes Verified Representative

Hello,

Per your rental agreement you must pay rent on time to avoid late and legal fees.Legal fees will occur if rent is continuously paid late.

The rental rate is only valid for the dates listed on your lease, and will likely increase at renewal. Rent is market driven, so as market increases and inflation goes up it typically reflects on rental rate.

We would like to look into your maintenance allegations.

Please note that if you live in a home with more than one bathroom that it is not considered an emergency when one toilet is not functioning.Please email us your full name, above complaint and Waypoint property address to social@waypointhomes.com, including "Pissed Consumer" in the subject line.

Waypoint Homes

to WaypointHomes Spring, Texas, United States #1326296

You always fine one reason or another and you just rip people off.