I moved out of one of the homes that I was renting made sure that everything was cleaned and returned back to them the way I received it.I received my deposit check in the mail and it was 980.00 less than what I was expecting.

I had to call the office 6 times to finally get in Touch with Giselle Roig whom was very rude disrespectful and none helpful. She cut me off when all I asked this woman was a question she was unwilling to answer anything that was asked and stated that she would disconnect he call even thought I hadn't used not one word of profanity with her all I wanted to know is what were the charges for. When I asked to speak to someone above her she stated to me that she was it and that there was no one else to speak with because she was the manager. This is the most unprofessional person I have ever had to deal with that works in a position of authority.

They need to send their staff to a training class to learn how to speak with the customers.

All she had to do was listen and that was a problem and even when I brought to her attention that I am the paying customer she was still rude and disrespectful.I will tell anyone in the South Florida area DO NOT RENT FROM THIS PLACE YOU WILL REGRET IT TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Waypoint Homes Property Manager.

Had an Experience with Waypoint Homes?

Comments

WaypointHomes
Waypoint Homes Verified Representative

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about the experience you had with Giselle.It is correct that she is the Property Manager and there would not have been someone above her to speak with.

We would be happy to email you a copy of your ledger, which breaks down the charges.Please email us your full name, complaint and your Waypoint property address so we can do so.

Waypoint Homes