Like countless others, I have also become another victim of this scam.I lived at the home for 4 years, paid rent on time every single month, and even made improvements to the property over the course of my tenancy.

These improvements were approved at the time of move in, paid for by myself, and now that I am 1 month away from the end of the lease, they are charging me for city permits that are due to their negligence!!! I am even being billed for work that was not completed!! Before these surprise charges, I was not even made aware of the city code violations, much less should I even be held liable!! This is over the course of 4 years, not a single word of communication...

Please, if you are reading this, don't take the advice me and many others are giving lightly. I am now hiring an attorney and have to quickly make new living arrangements with a newborn and pet. They DO NOT care about tenants, or even about collecting rent.

This is a true SCAM.This company will not be around in its current state for much longer....STAY AWAY

Review about: Waypoint Homes Property Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of communication, Abusive practices.

Comments