I bought my first home in 2015. One of my neighbors was in the process of selling his house.

Waypoint Homes picked up the property and began renting it out. It has since been rented out twice now and both times have been to large groups of people that blatantly do and sell {{Redacted}}. There is no legitimate screening policy and this company clearly doesn't give a *** about who they let in to our neighborhoods. It is a disgusting and terrible practice to allow companies to buy up homes in neighborhoods and ransom them out to people at everyone else's expense.

This company should be ashamed of themselves. I plan on exploring every avenue to have this blight removed from my neighborhood.

Comments

WaypointHomes
Waypoint Homes Verified Representative

Hello - We would like to have a representative reach out to you for further assistance. Can you please email your full name, review and IH property address in question to social@invitationhomes.com?

Each of our applicants go trough an extensive screening. You can view our rental requirements here: https://invitationhomes.com/Qualification-Requirements