My day in court is finally here!April 19th is the day I get to show the courts the HOA scam Waypoint/Colony/Invitation Homes (whatever name they go by now) pulls with their tenants.

It is the property managements responsibility to notify their tenants when the homeowner receives a HOA notice so the tenant can rectify said issue. Nope not the case at the Las Vegas office. Instead they receive the notice, do nothing, months go by and still nothing. Meanwhile, the owner is receiving the notice monthly!

Still no notice to tenant so issue still not fixed. A hearing is set, property mgmt company is a no show. A fine is assessed and is accruing late fee penalties monthly. Fast forward almost 2 years...the fine is now over $1000!!

So they say?!?! Hmmm ever hear of mitigating your damages?!?! The ironic part is the HOA rules I was given by my property mgmt company has nothing in there pertaining to what the original violation was for.

Well that’s the jist of it.I’m shocked after reading so many negative reviews this “company” is still in business.

Comments

WaypointHomes
Waypoint Homes Verified Representative

Hi - We would like to look into this further. Can you please email us your above review and the IH property address in question to social@invitationhomes.com? Thank you.