3 months ago my house was broken into, luckily my dog ran off the intruders but left my front and back door frames broken.I filed a police report and contacted waypoint and someone came out that day and screwed a piece of plywood over the back door.

Now 3 months later, neither door frames have been fixed. Ive setup over 3 work orders to have this resolved, and noone has showed up. Ive had to *** work and sit at home, just for noone to ever come. I talked to a lawyer and they advised that i stop paying rent until its handled and now the office wont even pick up my phone calls or respond to my voicemails.

I contacted the corporate office twice now, only to be told that this has to be dealt with at my local waypoint office. How can we resolve this when they wont answer when you call or respond to your voicemails. This is a horrible company and i am going to do everything i can to stop them from screwing other people over.

I move out in 22 days and i probably wo t get my deposit back because companies like this just screw people ovwr and dont care.STAY AWAY FROM WAYPOINT HOMES.

Review about: Waypoint Homes House Rental.

Had an Experience with Waypoint Homes?

Comments

WaypointHomes
Waypoint Homes Verified Representative

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about the communication issues you are experiencing with your local team and would be happy to get you in contact with them. At your earliest convenience, please email us your full name, above complaint, and Waypoint property address to social@waypointhomes.com.

Waypoint Homes