We noticed issues the very first time we called maintenance out. There were rotten boards on our front porch and instead of just replacing a 2 x 4 they packed them full of putty and then painted them.

We ended up having to do the repairs ourselves. We had multiple ceiling fans that were grinding and they told us unless they stopped working that they would not replace them. I tried to explain it it was an electrical fire hazard and they told me that it was not. So I replace the fans myself.

The threshold on our garage door had rotted out and instead of replacing the casing they just packed it full of putty and painted it also. They had the wrong receptacle in our laundry room and after about 6 months to receptacle shorted out and it burnt up our washing machine. They told me that there was absolutely nothing that they would do about that and that it was on us. It was a very nice washing machine and it ended up costing me $700 to replace it.

I had to replace all the faucets in my house because they were all leaking or not functioning properly. Now that I want to terminate my contract they are charging me two months rent in order to get out of my contract and they refused to discount it at all with all the repairs that I have done.

Review about: Waypoint Homes House Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Tenants have rights...all of you should have found a lawyer that would take this company to court...everyone should have moved out...not feeding into the extra fees.

Get a group of tenants together...hire a lawyer for a class action lawsuit to put them out of business! REMEMBER, tenants have rights!!!