Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

I am so beyond unsatisfied with the sorry excuse professionalism that this company holds as a standard. I have lived in one of their houses for a month. When I moved in, I honestly thought maybe the property was going through some demo work still because there was trash everywhere in the front and back yard. The house was dirty when we moved in. We actually stopped moving boxes and cleaned the house before we could finish unloading everything. The house was advertised with grass in the front and back yard. Both yards are all mud and trash, it was horrifying to see what the house really was versus what they had it advertised as. (false advertisement to say the least) I was told by the guy that had let us into the house that he would give us 6 days to complete the walk through and didn't do the walk through with us. He left, and as we started walking around the house it just got worse and worse. I noticed that there was not a wall outlet that DID NOT have a smell fresh plug in, in it. So we started to pull those out while cleaning. We went to the old house grabbed the rest of the little things there and went back to the house we just started renting from waypoint and the house smelled horrible of wet dog, and animal pee and ***. With how long the house had been vacant, they knew about the terrible smell of the house and blatantly tried to cover it up instead of taking care of it so people who paid top dollar to move in didn't have to deal with it. At that point I started to run around and look at everything else. There are ants, spiders and wasps everywhere. Not to mention that we had seen multiple mice and could hear them in the walls. Then all the little things like the doors falling off hinges, the oven drawer falling out, the ice maker, base boards in the basement chewed up. If you stood at the right angle, you could clearly see the light of day to the outside of the house under some of the base boards.The list goes on. So I had emailed the guy (Jimmy Braden) that got us into the house in the first place with a list of things that were concerning. He basically stated that it was not his problem. So I asked who I should contact and he blew me off. Emailed him a couple more times about who to contact, and again he just continued to blow me off. So I started calling all the numbers listed online. I kept getting redirected so many times, I thought my head was going to burst. The property manager that was assigned to my location sends people straight to voicemail and you cant even leave a voicemail for him because the box is always full. All the other property managers never call you back. They leave messages in the system so when you call back asking to speak to them the rep will tell you that they said to do this and that. Well why cant they just do their jobs and service the customer as their title claims? I'm still getting the run around and it has been over a month. When they do send their crew out for maintenance, they dont do the whole job. They work half way through it, if that and say that they will return and never do. I have spoken to countless maintenance guys that work for waypoint and they blatantly tell me how terrible of a leasing company waypoint is. Saying that they have these type of complaints all the time. Not just with the way the property is presented online vs reality, but with their sorry excuse of customer service. And that they are famous for not dealing with it so the time passes that it becomes the tenants responsibility. When I had finally gotten a hold of one of the mangers John Lohman, he had assured me that all my questions and problems would be answered and dealt with. And if I did not hear back form him by a certain day to give him a call. Well not a shock that I didn't hear back from him so I tried to call him. Got ignored some more. I call back the following week to hear that he is on a vacation. FOR WHAT? Vacation is relaxation time off work, yet he has not done any work. I tried to talk to the infamous Freda that is also a manager and she also is on vacation.(after weeks of trying to get in contact with her and she never replies wont reply to calls, emails, messages, message sent by pigeon, nothing) Instead of having common respect for someone who helps pay her check by renting through the company she represents, she just leaves notes in the system for her reps to relay to me. That is not customer service. Then I get to talk on the phone with Christine Bobich, I wish I never did because that woman just made my head hurt. She was rude, kept talking over me and I could tell she is just miserable with her life by her tone and shortness with me. Instead of her trying to understand my frustrations, she just reacted by talking over me, making excuses on things she had no idea about. When I finally got fed up with her talking to me as if she has some sort of say so over my feelings, I mentioned to her about all the bad reviews on every review site for her company and she says "WE ARE VERY WELL AWARE OF OUR REVIEWS, THANK YOU!" As if she is proud to have such a terrible reputation with and of the company. She was extremely argumentative which has set my frustrations to the max, in return, motivating me to do this review and many more. Everyone that I am speaking to has an attitude with me like I should be ok with the way the house is. I pay 2x more then what this dump is worth, and paid a little over $4000.00 to get into the house just for it to be disgustingly dirty and trashed. The neighbors have told me that the previous tenants had 7 dogs and were breading more in that house. I full on believe that because the way that the house and yard looks. They came out and cleaned the carpets to try to help with the smell and it actually made it worse. I have had maintenance, sears, swamp cooler maintenance, exterminators and others in and out of the house for the last month. I am done trying to resolve these problems because I continue to get blown off so I am going to do my best to make sure that no one has to deal with the horrors of working with this company in the future. If I were to leave the house the way it was presented to me, this company would have taken my deposit and then charged me more. I should not be responsible for the mess of a previous tenant. When you call in, they say that they are the preferred rental company for single family homes. Maybe for section 8 housing because that is what it looks like except I pay rent, a very high amount of rent for what we are getting. I myself work in customer service. I'm 100% commission so if people aren't happy I dont get paid. Maybe their customer service managers, and all their managers should be on 100% commission instead of hourly so they can only get paid if they do their job because I can say from experience, they dont do their job very well at all. Steer clear of this company. They are the definition of false advertisement from the greeting you get when you call in, the service and to their housing conditions. I will go out of my way to make sure i dont recommend this company. And I did make them aware that I was going to call health and human services, I was not kidding about that. They will get back to me since no one at waypoint wants to take me seriously.
Show

Waypoint Homes - My experience whit you rights now is not great li

I pay my rent evry month on time for 5 years this week

I went to work when l got home lfound letter tell me to move out 3days dont no why call they tell me l own them late charge from years ego. M

Waypoint Homes - Still paying pet rent after pets death

I have called this company several times but am only able to leave a message. Never able to speak to anybody in customer service for non maintenance questions.

I have the local number but it is never local and goes straight to maintenance. The 800 number folks have given me three different numbers that all lead to the same voicemail.

My pet passed away June 21st and I have documentation to prove the euthanasia procedure. It is August and still paying after contacting them immediately after her death. I also paid pet rent for July.

This company does not care about their residents.

They are about money. I have other complaints but not enough time to write them all.

Waypoint Homes - The worse

This was the worst company they took mymoney by stealing four 50 dollars fee. They said a agent is suppose to contact you about the property that's another lie.

No one help us we never seen a property nothing. So we tried to get the money back and they said that it's no refundable *** If service was rendered then yes you are intitled for the 50 dollars ut if you did not render any sevice then you can't keep *** I ask to speak to a someone in charge and he would'nt even give me his last name. He said my name is Sam that's it so for me no I would never deal with this company never again.

They took 200 hundred from me 4 different property and no one hlep me and they said I could'nt get no money back. *** you

Review about: Waypoint Homes Property Manager.

Waypoint Homes - Unethical

Always paid rent on time. Gave notice to leave, had to follow up on final day of residence.

Several days later rep emailed to acknowledge and forwarding address was provided.

Two months later, just received a collection notice. Never received a final statement.

Review about: House Rentals Dont Do It.

Waypoint Homes - 1646 Linden park Ln Aurora IL

1. 2nd time trying to view this house unsuccessfully

2. Keybox does not work

3. Customer service has far too many teleprompters.

4. Tried to get someone to come out to fix the box....unsuccessful

5. I had to take off work to do all of this...missing a days pay.

6. I have my entire family out here and they are also pissed.

Angry

Review about: Waypoint Homes House Rental.

Waypoint Homes - Theft by deceit

All I can say is I was wronged in Colorado in 2016 and I will be filing a claim for my deposit back plus the cost to move. CR -308 the warranty of inhabitability is all there is to say about this company.

Waypoint Homes - Can’t log in online to pay rent

Trying to lay rent on time and can't offices aren't open til Monday which is after the 3rd and i don't want to get penalized need someone to contact me asap!

Waypoint Homes - They will rent to anyone

This company will rent to anyone. I have been living next door to one of their homes in Lansing Illinois and each renter they put in there is ghetto and brings a lot of traffic, trouble, cars, etc with them.

The current tenant has about 10 people living in a 3 bedroom home. Mattresses all over the house. You cant even tell who lives there and who doesn't. They are now driving through the grass to go around cars in their driveway.

Soon it will be a yard of mud and dead grass. The police has been called several times about this house. They leave broken down cars on the street.

They have roaches according to one of the 3 kids that lives there. The garage is so packed with junk that they cannot park their cars in it.

Review about: Property Managers Customer Care.

Reason of review: tenants are a huge problem for the community.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

These people are flat liars as I tried to past my lease to someone - they screen the new tenant and came back with her credit score not available and her dad sign with her and they never sent anything about him - you will not be in business long go ahead and change your name again

Waypoint Homes - Follow up waiting on contact

I am still waiting on contact from a manager. No one called back so I had to call in again. And now have been waiting for the regional manager to get involved and am still waiting on a call.

Pls stay away from Colony America/Waypoint Homes

Pls stay away. They buy neglected foreclosed homes, paint them and rent them out.

Our house was full of mold. My wife was pregnant. They would transfer you from one department to another to avoid having to deal with the service calls. We had a mold inspection done which we paid out of pocket.

They sent a company to come out to fix the affected area without quarentining the area. Mold spores everywhere. They put us (party of 4) and my wife 8 months pregnant in a room at the Hampton Inn. After 3 days, they did not tell us that they were no longer covering the hotel.

Finally got of the the lease. Had to pay for our own move. Had to pay a company to come and sterilize our belongings.

They didn't pay for much and were not very acccomdating. Pls stay away.