1.4

We left them after a year of nothing but trouble.We had to sign the lease before seeing the home (i am active duty military).

The house had roaches! Had to have them come several times to exterminate. Then asked for a home cleaning. Air unit went out in the heat of summer.

They stated they could not come for several days. We had to pay out of pocket for a repairman. The carpets had to cushion. It was low grade and glued.

Upon moving out we had the house and carpets cleaned. The carpet guy just laughed and said there was no point. This carpet was cheap and could be replaced for like $300. We moved out and got a bill stating that the estimated cost of all "repairs and claleaning" was $100 over our security deposit.

I write emails and phone calls to make sure they actually repaired and "cleaned" even though we hired people to clean before turning over the keys. No proof shown. Here we are months later, and i get a letter from collections for $331. They had my forwarding address, phone number and email and nothing Damn crooks.

Believe you me, i will definitely not be referring ANYONE ever. Las Vegas personnel are crooks and run a shady business.

Good luck.Your reputation precedes you now.

Comments