We are in the similar situation.We were told they were raising our rent after our 1 year lease was up by nearly 300.00 and over 500.00 for a month to month.

I informed hem we would not be renewing and filled out their rental intent to vacate in July (lease ended Aug. 31st). A full months notice as required. I received an email telling us they are sorry that we wont be renewing blah blah...

I called to 2 months later to check when our deposit would be released and was told we were in eviction status and that we owed 2070.00 a month for the last 2 months. I tried to explain things as best as I could and got nowhere. Refaxed all of our paper work and emailed all the communication that was between us...

Still to no avail.We are now going to hire an attorney to handle this.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Waypoint Homes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waypoint Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waypoint Homes colony american homes rental service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waypoint Homes?

Comments