Waypoint Homes - Crooks, liars, thieves

What happened? I got tangled up with a bunch of liars.

When did it happen? I’m still after a year dealing with these crooks. Tried to talk to them? Multiple times with several incompetent and rude office staff.

I’m just going to tell you straight....run!! Dear God in heaven run and don’t look back.

These filthy creatures will challenge your sanity. At one point I had three different employees disagreeing with each other only to find out they were all wrong!!

Waypoint Homes - Extreme negligence and terrible service from Jesse

Since moving into our home, we have had multiple leaks and plumbing related issues. We have been very patient, and used the their services consistently.

After a 3rd ceiling leak (this does not include the kitchen sink leak, the back yard flooding, the busted sprinklers in the front, the master toilet issues, or the daily loud banging of the pipes in the wall), I called asking for assistance with diagnosing whatever the major problem is in the plumbing that keeps causing these consistent minor issues. I am having a baby in 2 months and do not want to have to worry about bursting pipes, or loud banging pipes waking up the baby. The agent Gabby seemed very in terested in helping me and asked that I send a detailed emailof our issues. I did.

She eventually connected me with Jesse, which is when things got really bad. Jesse insisted that if our many issues weren't happening right now than they weren't an issue. When I tried to tell her that the banging, loud pipes were never fixed she insisted that this was only an inconvenience, and not their problem. An inconvenience?

This banging happens before the sun rises every morning and I am about to have a newborn! It isloud enough to literally wake u every family member in my 6 bd house. She consistently interrupted and spoke over both me and my husband, was super rude, and enthusiastically sarcastic. She said she didn't care if we reported her to her manager (whom she claimed to not have a name or contact information for...

or the corporate office) or if we reported the company to the BBB, housing authority, etc. She even went as far as to go on record stating that she and the company would be held liable for any damages due to this negligence. She was awful, nasty, and rude.

When we called back, another of her coworkers happilly provided a name and email for their manager as well as the corporate phone number. After reading many similar reviews, I do not have high hopes, but I will continue to pursue the issue until my home is sufficiently safe and disruption free.

Comments

Sign up for legal svcs 15$ a month. They break so many tenant laws its insane.

The law states that you should have peaceful use. See tbe attached fl laws.https://www.floridabar.org/public/consumer/tip014/

You have committed a fundamental error in your handling of the complaints.

You engaged in verbal altercation with persons who are suited by temperament and training to agitate, delay and deflect customers.

All complaints must be stated clearly in writing and sent via Certified Mail return receipt requested.

Do not call, text message or e-mail anyone because you must establish a legally verifiable timeline immediately.

When you write, be factual, as brief as possible, and polite.

Do not clutter your complaint with personal details such as prenatal status, etc. You didn't state whether you rent or purchased the dwelling ; the list of obligations changes hands drastically depending on that status.

Waypoint Homes - Worst company EVER

Waypoint Homes/Invitation Homes is the worst company ever!!! They are unprofessional, don't care about their properties nor their tenants and are NOT responsible!

I had an issue with my a/c, which I think is a pretty big deal, and if it wasn't for my husband and I being on top of them they would not care! We were out of our house for 7 days even with us being on top of them!

I've been in the home for 3 months and can't wait to get out of there. Not to mention I've heard from neighbors and MAINTENANCE PEOPLE that the company DOES NOT CARE!

Comments

They did the same to me. We are suing them.

Court date is in January. I suggest you do the same. Our deposit was over 3000 then they decided to take it all and charge us another 1000.

On top of that, we had to leave our home due to the major mice and cockroaches infestation. They tried to charge us for moving out early even though we were protected under tenant laws.

Waypoint Homes Verified Representative

Hello - We're so sorry about this. Please email us your full name, property address and review to social@invitationhomes.com. Thank you.

Waypoint Homes - Awful rental company

We have promblem with our hot water we contact the company it took a week before they sent someone out when they came out we had to almost another week for a work order after the work order they came to fix it. We still had the same issue call them again another person came out still not fixed i told that i was getting a lawyer because they want their rent on time i want my problem fixed in a timely maner they sent another person out he fixed it.

Again i had the air condition stopped. Working i call spoke with rude person when i told her my problem she to me she will put in the work order she told me how it was going to take another week i told her that was to long of time she had the nerve to me the it not that hot that i chould'nt wait i told her now you telling me how comfortble i should be. Also after watching the news about waypoint home i live in Austell Ga they said that their eviction is the last resort it not because they evicted families in this subdivision a lot my husband i felt awful when a eviction took place two doors down from us it really hurt to watch the children get off the school bus to see all of their belonging in the yard.

Waypoint dont care about anything but money. The tenants as to have to pay for to maintain the yard for the amount of rent we pay they should be responsible for the yard give back do something for your tenants besides renting the home for more then they are worth.

Waypoint Homes - Never fixed anything in home

My dauggter rent a home here in lehigh acres, fl. And had isdues with tgem couldnt get them to fix anything.

And eventuslly was evicted out of home. Her and her baby.

Waypoint Homes - No Personal Experience

My ac has had problems since I moved in, with no end to the problem . My family and I have been in the heat of the summer months without ac and all we get are techs that don't know what they are doing.

Call the West Palm Beach office and the reply is call maintenance , they don't care if you been with out of ac for a week and your young children are crying and uncomfortable and by now, it's causing problems with the wife and I, it is so frustrating. You would think that the maintenance manger would get on the phone and hear you out and come to your rented home and see for themselves, but there is never a call back.

It's just inhuman. My last resort is to call USGOV housing complaints.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes Customer Care.

Comments

LAFamily

Waypoint Homes is currently being bought by Invitation Homes and it is only going to get worse. You can join our Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TenantsofWaypointHomesInvitationHomes/

They are Corporate Slumlords, a new industry created in 2012 buying up tens of thousands of foreclosed homes and using them as stock exchange assets.

So, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT RENTAL INCOME because it is a stock. So, they abuse tenants and break tenant-landlord laws because the goal is NOT to make money on rent, just not to spend any money on the houses while they hold them= repairs. They will find a reason to evict you before repairing the homes. They also commit fraud at each lease signing by withholding what they already to be known wrong with the house to the next tenant after they did NOT make repairs and evicted them.

They report to their bank loans and investors a 97% OCCUPANCY rate, but have a 32% EVICTION rate, meaning the houses may have bodies in them, but they are sending the rent checks back so they can evict people, so not collecting money. RUN FROM THIS COMPANY. RUN! And WARN AMERICANS.

This is a new housing bubble ready to burst. Total scam.

Push your State Attorney General to investigate. Write the President.

Get investigations and regulations to prevent another burst and bailout. DO NOT LET THE GOVERNMENT bail these evil idiots out again. Blackstone is behind Invitation Homes. President Trumps BFF Thomas Barrack is behind Waypoint Homes.

I actually support Trump, but NOT this. He needs to investigate and prosecute these guys! Americans are suffering and will suffer more when this house of cards collapses.

In Florida and Texas, Waypoint is doing some very shady things after the hurricanes - report them to your Governor and AG. Good luck!

Waypoint Homes Verified Representative

We are so sorry to hear about your ongoing AC issues and would like to take a look at your work order. At your earliest convenience, please email us your full name, review and Waypoint property address to social@waypointhomes.com. Thank you.

Waypoint Homes - Upset

This company is worthless horriable customer service . i have had problems with my irrigation grass is dead i have water leak 5 months have not been resolved and water im paying is really high.

They refuse to credit me untill this is fixed. I will hired a laywer i will get my money back..

Waypoint Homes - When will they get it together

When is this place going to be shur down for having the lowest sta cards of business imaginable. I've had nothing but problems with this place.

I've put in work orders for leaking pipes which is a max 72 hour window for them to replace and they never showed. On top of that. I called them about some medical issues and not physically being able to go make the rent payment on time and they never called me until they out notices on my door with lawyer fees. To top it off....

they talked to someone who is not on my lease and told them things that should only be told to people on the lease. This is a breach of my privacy.

Something needs to be done! Nothing but problems

Product or Service Mentioned: Waypoint Homes Customer Care.

Comments

WaypointHomes
Waypoint Homes Verified Representative

We're so sorry to hear about your experience and would like to gather more information from you so that we can further assist. Please email us your full name, review and Waypoint property address to social@waypointhomes.com.

In that email, please also include the person you attempted to reach to discuss late rent in addition to the person who is not on your lease that information was provided to. Thank you!

Waypoint Homes - TTHEYBREACHED MY RENTAL CONTRACT

1.7

Moving out now and they already shut off my water ... I have a list of the issues I have dealt with ...

and never received as much as a phone call or email correspondence ...

If I had more time right now I would definitely blow your mind ... I am sickened by the way they have done buseness.

Waypoint Homes - HORRIBLE-

I have a leak-Called and they set up apointment for same day. 12-5.

took day off and at 4 called to check status and was told that I would not get someone out as they had no one to go out today, yet in the morning I was given a time frame of 12-5.Called back and it resulted that no one would be going--***. Lost money from being out of work and now they want me to be home tomorrow too.

I have a 5 month old baby- 2 kids and we need water in our home. I can not have the water valve off.

I liked: Disrespectful.

I didn't like: Not being tentative, Deceitful, Upper management sucks.

Comments

WaypointHomes

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear about the scheduling issues you have had. Can you please email us your full name, review and Waypoint property address? We'd like to take a look at your work order.

Waypoint Homes