1.1

Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months.

I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked at the property it looked nice. (I should have known better with this area that it's all cosmetic.) After moving in, found out it hasn't been lived in for over 3 years. They left the nasty carpet in the home, which had been steamed cleaned so looked nice.

Only took about 2 weeks to see how nasty it was. Ive had a carpet cleaning company in 3 times. I'm ready to rip it out and fight later. Right after move in found out my back room started flooding.

They chose the cheapest fix always. They took out the carpet and painting the concrete. Which has now become an enclosed outside area when I'm paying for the extra space that was to be a room. The fence outside is falling down and didn't fix.

The gutters have holes everywhere. I had a bug infestation and had to bring in pest control once a month. There are rats. They put in the cheapest appliances they could find.

My dishwasher has already leaked, the top rack doesn't open right. The second bath tub had never been cleaned out, it was clogged up with someone else's hair and grime that almost filled a plastic bag. I've had someone out twice already for the AC and heat. My heat had never even been connected.

They had to take out the smart thermometer and connect a old one cause it wouldn't work. Now it still doesn't work right. Now my hot water heater is leaking. On the bright side they have always did work orders.

But bad communication. I've had people show up when not scheduled and others never call. I don't even know what state I'm calling when I talk to customer service. I called my local office to voice my opinion on their decision of my back room and the boss would never talk to me.

There extensive backround and application process breaks laws within my state. Just way to much aggravation and money to live in one of their homes. I own a business and did some work for one of their Realtors that runs another county and they are unbelievably cheap and do not consider county codes and laws when doing things. They tried nego the pay, we had to threaten with liens to get paid.

But they sure as *** want their rent money.

I was late last month, had to pay $95 late fee and the next day they tried evicting. They made me drive 40 mins to the office to pay my rent by cashier check only instead of being able to pay online.

Review about: Waypoint Homes House Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments