So I used to rent with colony American homes until it's just switched to waypoint homes, both of these companies are the worst customer service I have ever felt with the people at colony American were rude and never communicated with each other and we're just trying to make extra money of their residents, so I was hoping waypoint would be different unfortunately for me they are the exact same and they both are companies that like to rip off their tenants and screw them any way they can don't ever rent with them you'll never get your security deposit back even if you leave the house in immaculate shape. They will steal your money beware

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Waypoint Homes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waypoint Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Waypoint Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waypoint Homes?

Comments