Do not rent fron Colony American Homes!!!The house I wanted to rent looked beautiful.

Getting to see the house was easy, signing the lease was easy although not professional at all. Then they disappear!! You cannot get them on the phone, they conveniently lose maintenance requests or just do not submit them. It came time to renew, which I did since I had very little choice at the time.

I must have had a ***!!!! Moment to sign back up for the unprofessional, uncaring, POS that is colony american. Quality is laughable, professionalism does not exist, and I am now having to give up a great job cause breaking my lease, no matter how long in advance I give them, is costing me 3k and I have to give them my offer letter.

Most places have something in place for circumstances like this...but then again most places are better all the way around!If you have ANY other options, DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Waypoint Homes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waypoint Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waypoint Homes and waypoint homes house rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waypoint Homes?

Comments