Started renting Waypoint rental property 2/2014.I was informed by the property manager that the all utilities have to be billed in our name.

The utilities have been and still are in our name. In February of 2016 we received a water and garbage bill from Waypoint stated we needed to pay Waypoint. We have not negative balance on our account and has never carried a negative balance. Waypoint wants us to pay them for water and garbage they paid prior to researching our account with the Village of Joliet.

The water and garbage was paid prior to Waypoint paying the bill. On 3/16/2016 I took proof into their Naperville Office and handed the proof to Randy Forrest. Called 844-641-4663 and left several messages; no one has contacted us regarding this issue. I've emailed Waypoint several times and was told that I'd have to contact my local office.

On 3/30/2016 Bobbi Almodovar was handed the rental payment. I asked Bobby when would this issue be resolved? Bobbi stated that I would have to contact corporate office regarding this issue. Today(3/30/2016) I called corporate office and the customer service rep (Susie) informed me that we need to contact Bobbi.

I informed Susie that Bobbi indicated that I need to call corporate. After several emails and calls I'm still being billed for something that I paid already. Bobby wants me to pay their bill. I informed Bobbi that I refuse to pay a bill twice; Waypoint back dated the bill and is billing me currently.

This issue has become stressful and evasive.Please assist in anyway possible.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "fix my negative balance" as the author lost $248. m60101 is overall dissatisfied with Waypoint Homes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waypoint Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Waypoint Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waypoint Homes?

Comments