3600 Lime St #721, Riverside, CA 92501, USA

I had been a renter for 3 yrs at this home and I kept it up very well here is pics of proof and they lied and kept my deposit for made up expenses.I am entitled to ware and tear once I hit that year but it was 3 yrs total .

No holes in walls no missing screens or windows no damage what so ever. I spoke to Kerrie and she lied as well by saying she's agreeing to what the expenses were. I have tried to work with this company and all they have done is hide.

No response from them.Bad buisness they are.thank you riverside

I didn't like: Kerrie from riverside was dishonest, Kerrie argued with me, Kerrie is responsible for these lies, Kerrie should sloppiness, Poor service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Deposit wrongfully kept / $1500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Waypoint Homes?

Comments

In all fairness, as the pictures show, there is plenty of reason for the company to have kept the security deposit.

The back yard is dirty, the lawn is dead, inside all the walls are extremely dirty and stained.

If you take them to court, I can assure that you will lose. Take them to small claim court.

Normal wear and tear does not means that you will return the home dirty, or full of spider webs.

Basically, a renter must return a home in the same conditions as it was delivered to them, just like when one returns a leased car, you get charged for any nick and chip, stains and over the allotted miles agreed .

Ceachavira
Riverside, California, United States #1327467

Still in the process of taking them to court. They are terrible people

Seminole, Florida, United States #1318700

Reviews like this and there are MANY have inspired me to deduct my deposit at the end of renting - they can't keep my DEPOSIT if I don't send it to them!!!!!

Linda

Do a walk through.Get them to specifically point out the damage.

If it's a door then tell them if you're going to pay for a door to be replaced then you'll take the old one. Even if it's a latch tell them you'll take it. We have been through this with our sons after scrubbing for 8 hours! They changed their tune when we said we want the items that are to be replaced.

But I have to tell you they cornered my son and told him they'll only give back $100 of the $1000.00 damage deposit. We didn't find out until months later that the boys went into the apartment after that and peed on everything.

Guess they'll have to spend the $1000.00 on a cleaning bill!Not nice but sweet revenge.

Just wondering, what were the reasons they gave you, in writing within 30 days of turnover, for withholding your deposit?

Ceachavira
to Anonymous Riverside, California, United States #1327469

They said for light bulbs ,batteries for smoke detectors little nonsesense like these no damage was done. It looked as it was the day I moved in. 3 yrs later.